Eco Boat Rentals is excited to announce their new “Punch Deal” on daytime pedal boat rentals. It’s the perfect way to save money riding the popular boats, and it makes a great gift. Read on to find out more about this amazing deal and what to expect on a pedal boat.
What is a Pedal Boat?
The Cambridge dictionary defines a pedal boat as a small boat that is moved by pushing pedals with the feet. Think of it as riding a bicycle on the water.
Eco Boat Rentals offers modern pedal boats with comfortable seating. Each boat comes with a canopy for shade that can also be lowered on windy days. They hold a maximum of 600lbs. which is equal to three adults and one child.
While there are two seats with pedals, one person can easily maneuver the boat on their own.
Friendly staff are on hand for orientation and verbal safety instructions. They will assist you in getting on and off the boats. Life jackets are provided.
What is the Punch Deal?
The Punch Deal offers a fantastic way to save on daytime pedal boat rentals. Daytime pricing is normally $52 per hour per boat. With the Punch Deal, you get ten (10) one-hour daytime boat rides for just $300. That’s a savings of over $200! Even better, the deal has no expiration date and no contract to worry about.
It’s easy to use too. After purchase, you will receive a member code to enter online when you make your reservation through the website. The deal can be used for multiple reservations in a single day (subject to availability). Each punch pass can be redeemed for one hour of pedal boat rental.
Purchasing the Punch Deal is like becoming a member of a unique and fun boat club!
What to Expect on Your Pedal Boat Ride
Expect breathtaking views of the San Diego Bay. Marvel at boats, ships and yachts in the America’s Cup Harbor. Discover sea birds and creatures and be amused by sea lions and seals. Take in magnificent views of the city’s skyline. Explore Coronado, Point Loma and Downtown from the water.
Feel free to bring a picnic and drinks to enjoy, but please, no alcohol. Wear comfortable clothing and shoes you can pedal in. Don’t forget sunscreen.
Are you looking to host a party or private event? Consider Eco Boat Rentals. They can accommodate groups of up to 50 people on their pedal boats.
Are Pedal Boat Rentals Good for Exercise?
Daytime pedal boats are excellent for exercise. Burn calories, improve cardiovascular health and tone muscle while pedaling. Being outdoors in nature has shown to improve mental health too. With the punch deal, you can exercise on a boat for about the same price as a yoga or Pilates class.
Are Pedal Boats Dog Friendly?
Yes! Dogs love to ride on pedal boats. Eco Boat Rentals even provides doggy lifejackets. It is suggested to bring a towel or blanket for their comfort. Each boat can accommodate up to two small/medium dogs with two adults. Make sure to take some treats!
Reviews of Eco Boat Rentals
Eco Boat Rentals has a 5-star rating on Google Reviews! Some of the highlights include:
- The staff are very kind. They will make you feel safe and comfortable before riding the boat. It is a worthwhile experience indeed. We loved the view of the port, buildings around, sea lions, and under the bridge experience. The yacht and boat owners around are also polite and helpful while in the middle of the sea. We will surely do it again soon. – Miss H.
- Easy booking process and fun experience! Attendant was friendly and clear about instructions. Boat was easy to maneuver. Beautiful view! Great experience. – Ema U.
- We live in San Diego and rented an Eco boat on a whim. We had so much fun! The staff were so friendly, personable, and helpful. We will definitely do this little adventure again. – Lisa M.
- Our Eco Boat ride was awesome! Our pup Butter loved being on the water for the first time and the scenery was beautiful. Juan helped us easily all get into the boat and gave us simple instructions on where to stay when pedaling, he was great! It was such a smooth and easy ride so definitely an activity for all ages. We highly recommend checking Eco Boat Rentals out for a daytime activity, or even night time date night idea! We will definitely be back. – Karlie T.
- Super fun!!! So glad we did this! The guy who helped us what awesome. It helped that it was a gorgeous day and not too much Boat traffic! Will do this again!!! – Tricia F.
What You Need to Know About the Punch Deal
- The deal is valid for daytime pedal boat rentals only.
- Reservations with the unique member code must be made online through the website during normal business hours (hours subject to change).
- Reservations are recommended.
- Walk-in rentals may be honored but are subject to availability.
- To receive a full refund for the Daytime Pedal Boat Rentals Punch Deal, cancellation must be made within seven days after purchase with no punches redeemed.
- Customers may reschedule their booked reservation one time up to 12 hours before the daytime pedal boat rentals start time (in the local time zone) without an extra fee (based on availability).
Do you have a question regarding the Daytime Pedal Boat Rentals Punch Deal? Ask us in the comment section below.